Specially designed low-maintenance control valves for a wide range of applications in water circulation.
– Modular design.
– The valve is suitable for continuous operation.
– Good adjustment to the task by narrowly staged Cv–value–series and large control ratio.
Trims can be changed easily while valve is welded into pipe.
– Different plug types available.
– Minimized wear and tear through separation of sealing and control area at high Δp.
– Different actuator types can be used.
– With low–friction PTFE packing at design temperatures ≤ 480°F.
– Resistant for standard pickling process.
– The stem nut can be re–lubricated during operation.
– Thermal expansion by high temperature differences at stem will be balanced by cup spring in yoke head.